CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver cleansing - does it help with hypoglycemia and metalic taste in mouth?

Views: 5,003
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 65,695

Re: liver cleansing - does it help with hypoglycemia and metalic taste in mouth?

While I realize most people can't see beyond a liver cleanse for healing it is a sad old, outdated approach; it is overly simplistic, too superficial and not aggressive enough to deal with deep-seated health problems related to diet, stress, heredity, the effects we've all suffered from drugs and other "miracles" of modern medicine and modern agriculture and diet. It can also do more harm than good, especially if there is inflammation of the duodenum and upper intestines. I suggest you look into a far more broad-spectrum approach and true holistic healing, and I do not mean the usual mind, body, spirit rubbish, but "whole body" healing. Suggested reading: PATIENT HEAL THYSELF, GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN and other books by a new, young generation of holistic, whole body, natural healers using aggressive, broad spectrum approaches. Most of all remember, contrary to what Western medicine believes, the human body is not stupid. The same Force that created us, has equipped us with amazing ability to heal. Learn to respect that fact and to work toward wellness with common sense and respect for Nature/the Creator.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)