CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver cleansing - does it help with hypoglycemia and metalic taste in mouth?

Maryann Views: 5,131
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 65,695

Re: liver cleansing - does it help with hypoglycemia and metalic taste in mouth?

Have you ever considered the metal in your mouth causing a metallic taste?

Hulda Regerhr Clark, Ph.D., N.D. in her book

"The Cure for all Cancers"

Has some worthwhile info, though I think some of the suggestions might be a bit in left field, yet worthy of careful consideration.

Upon a visit to Loma Linda Dental School Pathology Dept. last week, it was also sugested that I have something going on in my mouth called Galvanic reaction. That is; dis-similar metals(of which I have 3 or 4) creating a continual low electrical charge.

There is a wealth of info if you look up "Galvanic."

I had lesions and lukoplakia in my mouth since 1995 and it turned to cancer in 2000. Now, it is dysplasia again and very nasty. It puzzles all the physicians! The next step is to remove all my teeth to remove all metal and bacteria cause crevices.

I really don’t think the ADA wants to acknowledge the dangers of did-similar metals in the mouth and the Amalgams they start us out in with our first fillings.

Enjoy researching Galvanic and if you already have dentures, it is still very interesting.

Maryann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)