CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad skin from doing liver flushing and body cleansing

aunty Views: 5,114
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,599

Re: Bad skin from doing liver flushing and body cleansing

Hello,

Toxins exit the body through the urine, bowels, and the skin. When you detox, and especially if their is an accumulation of toxins in your blood stream along with a past history of constipation, then toxin release through the skin is a natural consequence. In your case, I strongly believe that you're overdoing the flushes and throwing your body even more out of balance. You have to realize that when you flush the toxins from your body, vitamins and minerals that provide necessary nourishment may also be flushed in the process. Four months of straight flushing is too much for the body at once in my opinion (and apparently your body is agreeing with me). It's important to maintain a balance and not to overdo a thing. Detoxing the body is a good thing. Overdoing it, like anything done in excess, is harmful to the body. Your body is saying, "yes, flush out the toxins, but stop for a minute and feed me so that I can fight them (the toxins) off on a daily basis the way I (the body) and we (the immune system, the liver, the kidneys) are suppose to function and fight. You've done a lot of "taking out" (flushing); however the body doesn't function off of what you 'take out' of it, but what you 'put in' to it.

When you go to purchase a detox packet at a health food store, they come in 5-7 day programs, two week programs, or a 30 day program. My sister and I embarked on a complete detox system (whole body cleanse including parasite removal) that was 30 days with a break in the middle at the 2 week point. Of the twelve months in a year, this system recommended embarking on such a cleanse twice out of the year. You have to maintain balance in the body. Four months of straight flushing and detox is not balance and your skin is reacting. What you need to concentrate on now is replenishing the nutrients to your organs: vitamins, minerals, protein. Don't do a flush and then go back to eating junk food. (I'm not saying that this is what you would do; I'm just speaking in general). To boost your immune health vegetables containing beta carotene/vitamin A are a good place to start. Dark green vegetables (like spinach, kale, collard, and mustard), brocolli, green/romaine lettuce, squash, and sweet potatoes are good sources of beta carotene. Because magnesium and vitamin C are flushed out by the body on a regular basis, you're probably deficient in these vitamin and mineral sources as well and will need to replenish them. (FYI, the body can overdose on some vitamins (like vitamin A); however vitamin C and magnesium are used up or flushed out of the body on a daily basis and will need to be replenished.) A good source for magnesium is oatmeal and for vitamin C, oranges are an example of a vitamin C food source. Essential fatty acids (GLA/linolenic acid) help to retain the skin's moisture; therefore you will need to know what foods contain this nutrient source. In addition, the B complex vitamins (water soluble vitamins) contain B3 (niacin) and B5 (pantothenic) vitamins that are also helpful in retaining the skin's moisture. You can check out the abundanthealth.ws website to view a complete list of natural foods and their nutritional makeup.

Basically, you've done the flushing; now you need to concentrate on the replenishing. I believe that the best way to replenish the lost nutrients is not necessarily through supplements (due to integrity of product ingredient and a temptation for some to overdose on pill supplementation); but through good nutrition. This is why I've recommended you view the abundanthealth.ws website to educate yourself on the natural foods and their vitamin/mineral/protein makeup. Nonetheless and because educating yourself on all the different vitamin/minerals and food sources can become challenging, I do recommend taking a good one-a-day multivitamin. When taking a supplement you want to ensure that it is produced from whole foods, as opposed to a synthetic formulation.

To address your skin care, I suggest several different options of choice. You can try Shikai's Moisturizing Bath & Shower Gel along with their Borage Skin Therapy lotion, or you can opt for the Burt's Bees Buttermilk bath, BB's vitamin E bath oil, and the BB's Buttermilk lotion. Other options for moisturizing are the Colloidal Skin Therapy lotion by Nature's Gate, Colloidal Silver Lotion by Trimedica, Sheabutter Face & Body Lotion or the Eczema Salve by Botanical Skin Works. I've given you these natural skin options to show you that there are many options for healing the skin. I'M NOT AT ALL SUGGESTING THAT YOU GO OUT AND PURCHASE ALL THESE OPTIONS. Simply educate yourself on these options and decide for yourself what you think is best for you. You may even come across something other than what I've listed and decide to take that route. Whatever skin care option you choose, please make sure that it contains all natural ingredients that will work to restore the balance to the skin and promote skin healing. Remember that with any skin care option, you should test a small area of the skin first before applying to the whole body.

You are to be applauded for making the efforts to gain control of your good health. It's a learning process. I'm still learning myself. I share with you what I've learned in the hope that it will help you and bring about the healing that you desire.

aunty

©

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (3)