CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sharing story on gallstones experience with Curezone

Kim Views: 4,967
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 65,753

Re: Sharing story on gallstones experience with Curezone

This is the first time I have heard someone express the difficulty breathing because of gallstones. I have been suffering the difficulty breathing myself. My only other symptom is a dull aching in my right ribcage and right shoulderblade. I had an ultrasound that showed 3 "small" stones in my gallbladder. The doctor's suggestion was to simply "watch" the stones by having an ultrasound every 6 months. My first u.s. was about a month ago. I have ordered chanca peidra and the gallbladder mixture from raintree, but have not received them yet. Did some of your stones get flushed? How many were expelled? What herbs are you taking? I have seen it posted here that the duct size is 2mm, however my dr. told me that it is aprox. 5mm. I am nervous about having a stone get lodged in a duct on the way out. Does anyone have any info about the actual size of the ducts? I don't want to do the flush until I have taken the chanca peidra. I want to increase my chances of successful flushing as much as possible.
Kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)