CureZone   Log On   Join
That's MY Kind of Music... :)

Tisha Views: 9,987
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 65,728

That's MY Kind of Music... :)

I, too, try to have a peacful/calm/relaxing day when I cleanse. I think it makes a difference. Of course, I have 5 children and so sometimes it doesn't always work. Ha Ha

This is so great about your results! I know what you mean about wanting to tell everyone. It's funny how some people don't appreciate this wonderful secret that you have discovered. I know I have told several people and they are not ready to hear. I have stopped Liver Cleansing for a time to concentrate on colon cleansing. I have been drinking wheatgrass juice, too. When I tell people that, you would think I just told them I was eating worms. Well, I believe it is good for me and while others are eating the SAD(standard american diet) I am changing my life for the better. When people have had enough and the doctors tell them there is nothing more to be done, maybe they will wake up and realize that maybe it was the food that made them sick.

Here is a quote I read that I want to share (I love this):

"The pain of a new idea is one of the greatest pains in human nature... Your favorite notion may be wrong, your firmest beliefs ill founded. And your favorite foods may be the root cause of your greatest pains! It's a fact of life that people find it much easier to believe a lie they've heard a thousand times than a fact they've never heard before." The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity by Daniel P. Reid pg. 79

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)