CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting worse after 7 cleanses!

John Views: 2,810
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 65,322

Re: Getting worse after 7 cleanses!

I think I'm kind of in the same spot (my append below), and wish I had an answer for you. I can tell you my theory, and what my plans are, but it's just my opinion. Apparently, once you start the "cleansing process", you cause the older (and most likely, larger) stones to move forward to be removed by the next flush. Since these are bigger, they can cause more problems (pain), and may have a more difficult time exiting.

So, I'm going to try the chinese herbs from www.sensiblehealth.com, that I've used before (GCG, Coptis, Curcuma). If you haven't already, check out this site, and give Julia a call. She's very helpful.

So...my plan is to get back on these herbs, whose job is to crush and soften stones...then pray and flush...

Hope it works...

John

> Hi
>
> In November last year I was diagnosed through ultra sound with "multiple gallstones". The diagnosis followed several acute attacks, which lasted from 5 hours to several days and included repeated vomiting and sever pain all over my abdomen.
>
> Rather than face surgery, I decided to flush and at first things went very well. During the first few flushes, I excreted many stones, all tan coloured and hard (they rattled when I put them in a jar) but only one occasion did I experience any green pigment after the flush. Anyway, the attacks stopped and I felt much better.
>
> After the third flush, I felt I had a stone stuck as I experienced a dull ache under my right ribs, so I flushed again with success.
>
> Since the fifth flush (I have done seven) I have been developing steadily worse pain, mostly localized under the right ribs, but sometimes spreading across my abdomen and down. After the seventh flush, I did not get any stones, only oil which had lost its green colour and the pain is pretty much constant.
>
> I really don't want surgery. Does any one have any help or experience that might help. I have taken Quebra Pedra and done a parasite cleanse.
>
> Jasmine
>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)