CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't believe advice to NOT do a cleanse while stones blocked

Celia Views: 3,616
Published: 22 y

I don't believe advice to NOT do a cleanse while stones blocked

I do not believe in the advice to NOT do a gallbladder cleanse while stones are in a blocked state. They are stuck, you are in pain, it only makes sense to help them get unstuck and reduce the pain quickly. I did my third cleanse while my stones were in a blocked state and had success. It helps to alleviate the pain and get those stones unstuck and out.

Your advice just made me more nervous and worried about doing a cleanse, yet I needed relief from my pain. Your five suggestions to take daily for pain actually cause a gallbladder attack and worse pain for me.

The website www.sensiblehealth.com says it's fine to do a cleanse while they are in a blocked state. Scroll down to the paragraph that says, "If a stone gets stuck on its way out." It is below the flush/cleanse directions, right after the paragraph
titled, "The use of epsom salt."

-Celia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)