CureZone   Log On   Join
My 3 month experience with the Bemer 3000

robinbobbin Views: 102,330
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 649,097

My 3 month experience with the Bemer 3000

Hi Konrad, Thank you for your thoughtful post.

I thought I'd write about the BEMER 3000. I have been using one for almost 3 months now. I use it at least twice a day and often 3 or 4 times a day for 8 minutes at a time. Over the period of 3 months I've used it, it's greatly helped to stabilize my energy levels more than anything I've tried over the past year of illness. I suffered with insomnia and exhaustion for 9 months prior the buying the BEMER 3000.

My recent troubles started 1 year ago when I had a gastric ulcer that perforated my stomach and blocked my gastric canal. I was misdiagnosed and the hospital made some serious errors that caused me to be on tubes and morphine for a week longer than should have been necessary. I was over prescribed Antibiotics . When it was determined (after the hospital stay) that the Helicobacter Pylori Bacterium was the culprit, I was then given even more Antibiotics . I've had to take them every 3 months until now -- A recent test shows I'm finally rid of it.

As a result of all this messing around with my guts, I ended up with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), and Candida overgrowth. I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFIDS) for a few years back in the 1980's and now think that all these problems are related -- mostly caused by bacterial infection and flora imbalance in my digestive tract.

Along with the miserable digestive complaints that go with the digestive dysbiosis, I had debilitating fatigue (again!) and couldn't sleep at all. My body wasn't absorbing minerals properly and I couldn't keep weight on. I was becoming emaciated.

I bought the BEMER 3000 out of sheer desperation and also because I have the highest regard and trust for the person who recommended it to me. I first rented it for 2 months (at $150/mo.) I was given the option of buying it after 2 months and applying my $300 rental fees toward it purchase. The total price from Anne Bernard in Petaluma, CA was $2700.

Anyway, after 2 months I simply had to have it. I sold a vehicle in order to pay for it. Almost immediately, I began sleeping through the night. When I would get those periods during the day where I would have to crash, rather than sleep and wake up unrefreshed and groggy, I'd take a "nap" on the BEMER 3000 on level P3. After 20 minutes I was refreshed. I'm able to get so much more done.

I realize these things are expensive but it's an impressive attractive machine -- very well made (in Lichtenstein I think.) It comes with attachments and a high quality bag so you can easily transport it. It will last a lifetime and from my experience, no material item is worth more to me right now.

I had to go on a 2 day 11 hour drive and so I bought the car attachment. It plugs into the cigarette lighter. Usually after an hour or two of driving my rear end and lower back gets tired and achy. With the BEMER I had no such problem. And it really helped with my energy!

For general use I use the mat on setting 1 and 2 at night to fall asleep and in the morning I use 1 and P3. I vary my use of other settings during the day.

Also, over this miserable time of no sleep, Depression and no energy, the dark field microscope Live Blood Analysis showed my blood to be anemic and full of micotoxins -- bacteria and parasites were thick in my blood. You could see developed rods of bacteria floating between a scant array of blood cells. It was sad and scary! After a month and half of using the BEMER 3000, the screen showed twice as many blood cells, all nicely formed and floating free of each other with almost no signs of bacteria and parasites. When the practitioner split the blood cells open and we looked at the screen again we could still see that micotoxins are inside my cells. My sense is that in time these too will gradually go away.

Another thing I've noticed: Once my energy started coming up, I began to seriously exercise again. The odd thing was that after so months of bed rest, with the BEMER, I felt very little muscle soreness after exercising. I run, do yoga and weight train -- these things have always made me a bit sore after being away from them for awhile. But this time, almost nothing! So that's been a nice side effect of the machine.

I don't know about the other machines you mentioned. But I can say that in my opinion, the BEMER 3000 works gradually to get a body, over time, to its best level of cellular health. It's no wonder cure (or maybe it is depending on how you look at it....) but for me I feel it's been an investment in my overall health for the future. I feel it will keep me on track into old age whether I'm sick or healthy.

And while it hasn't zapped away my bugs it's helped to make my body the strongest and best functioning it can be to best ward these bugs away -- or whatever health challenges the future might hold for me. It's been one of the most constructive things I've ever done. It's definitely grown on me.
~Robin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)