CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wood Alcohol

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

diz Views: 3,531
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 648,895

Re: Wood Alcohol

Hi Lois!

I will list some quotes which may be helpful, from Dr Clark's, book, ' The Cure For All Diseases ' I highly recommend you abtain a copy of this book. I am sorry if I did not complete all paragraphs in these quotes, just gathered as much general info as I could find, (I also did not add references, as I forgot).

Happy Zapping!

diz

Quotes taken from Dr. Hulda Clark 's book, " The Cure For All Diseases "

"Propyl alcohol and wood alcohol are present because the tubing used to fill the bottles is sterilized and cleaned with them. Ice cream machines are "oiled" with a gel containing petroleum products. This could explain why I always find benzene in ice cream."

"Wood alcohol (methanol) in carbonated drinks, diet drinks, herb tea blends, store-bought water, infant formula"

"...If your loved one is already on a pill for beginning diabetes, take this as your challenge never to let it get worse. It is not a chronic metabolic deterioration. It is a destruction of the pancreas (specifically the islets) by the pancreatic fluke which is attracted to the pancreas by wood alcohol. Zap flukes and eliminate wood alcohol as described in the section on diabetes"

Several supplements are especially good for diabetics:
Fenugreek seeds, 3 capsules with each meal.
Fresh vegetable juice made of raw green beans and carrots (1/2 cup total).

When you find a beverage that is free of propyl alcohol, it may have other pollutants. Xylene and toluene invite parasites to the brain. Wood alcohol invites them to eyes and pancreas. The diseases caused by these are not as frightening, perhaps, as cancer, but entirely avoidable. For this reason, I suggest in this book that you go back (actually "forward") to self made products, unprocessed food and a limited number of tested supplements.
Bilberry leaves. Maybe they have something in them that helps detoxify wood alcohol, since bilberry leaves are good for eyes, too. Get in capsules or make a tea.

Bottling equipment should be rinsed with ethyl (grain)
alcohol, not propyl alcohol or wood alcohol.
I found all calorie boosters to be polluted with
wood alcohol. Make your own.

Epstein Barre Virus (EBV) is a mysterious disease because in spite of building up antibodies, it attacks repeatedly. I only see EBV if the person also has Eurytrema (pancreatic fluke) in the pancreas. When the fluke is gone, I no longer find EBV in the white blood cells. This suggests that the virus comes from the fluke. As each fluke dies and is finally removed, the body's white blood cells can catch up with the viruses and you begin to feel better again, which can be as quick as one day. But reinfection with an EBV-carrying Eurytrema (plus a wood alcohol containing beverage to allow the fluke to go to the pancreas) can spark the next recurrence.

Dr. Clark: Don't accept intravenous (IV) treatments during Amalgam removal. Both IV bags and the supplements used in them are polluted with propyl alcohol, benzene, and wood alcohol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)