CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's your view on KOLBRIN Bible??

rainberd Views: 12,960
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 641,315

Re: What's your view on KOLBRIN Bible??

I found out about the Kolbrin from jmmccanneyscience.com.
I log in as a casual user. I cannot receive the broadcasts via my particular server, so I am happy enough to get the info from the 'archives'.

I have many versions of 'the bible'. The Kolbrin isn't one of them. i too am beginning to wonder if the Kolbrin isn't some kind of 'fake.
I do believe Jim McCanney's word on this ancient book inspite of things.
I would say that keep hold of your beliefs in Immanuel Velikovski's work.
From reading his books, like Ages in Chaos,Worlds in Collision, etc the 'happenings' fit in and can explain many of the discrepancies found in the bible.
He was unfortunately 'rubbished' by none other than Carl Sagan. Consequently CS's opinions took the forefront.(he was of course better looking & far more visually attractive than Velikowski, even though he told the lies.

Pleas try the following website for info on the 'wandering rogue planet'.
the info here also ties in with what the ancients were trying to tell us'

We have absolutely no concept of what can happen to our little planet and what we have survived in the past - last year's tsunami, & the recent earth quakes are but 'flashes in the pan ' as to what can really happen. Any how the intersting website is: http://mujweb.cz/veda/senmut

Laurence Gardner has some interesting comments on biblical issues too.
Also the Australian author Tony Bushby. I haven't found the Ko;brin mentioned anywhere amongst the works of these learned writers.
regards, rainberd.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)