CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: shaking the dust off my feet (everyone cheer now)

been there done that Views: 1,018
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 631,347

Re: shaking the dust off my feet (everyone cheer now)

This is very sudden. After the forum split up, this debate forum is understandably only 50% busy, but, we all have to deal with it, it's just a natural consequence (result). I don't understand why you you feel that you're not welcome here on this forum, I always enjoyed your posts and feel that you are a very important addition to this forum. I know that Christians are to be of "LIKE" mind, but do you really think that is possible? We are human beings. It probably IS possible (given the right conditions), but not PROBABLE. Part of evangelism is "staying the course". Of course you can do whatever you want, in fact, God gives us the RIGHT to give in to discouragement (All is lawful for me). That verse means what it says, Jesus brought FREEDOM, but look at the second part of the verse,...NOT EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR ME (and the Body). That means that WE make the final decision based on our own judgement. Yes, the Lord does bring "freedom", freedom to establish our own IDENTITY and CHARACTER. "LIKE" mind does not mean "identical" (Praise Jesus we're not robots), it means that we have the same goal. Christians are not all the same, some came crawling to God like the prodigal son, some were always with Him like his brother (missionary kids) and, so, you will always find different points of view, different attitudes and different opinions according to how the Lord brought us up (I admit to that, but it is not in OPPOSITION to anyone, I may oppose an OPINION, but it must be an EXTREME situation for me to oppose a PERSON). "Tarry" with us, you are a very valuable addition to this forum. 1 Thessalonians 5:19 "Do not quench the spirit...".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)