CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: shaking the dust off my feet (everyone cheer now)

Zule Views: 1,719
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 631,345

Re: shaking the dust off my feet (everyone cheer now)

Hi
Dear Ready

Why are you doing this?.
My answer is going to be very personal.

I have paid attention to most of your post ( to the extend I spend more time reading them that working on my dissertation).

I have asked you questions and and I have read very carefully your answers.

Do I deserve this “shaking the dust of my feet”?

No, I do not think so..

Let me clarify something to you, again very respectfully: the fact I might sometimes disagree with YOU does not mean I disagree with God or with the message of salvation.

I think most of people here disagree with the WAY you teach, no whit the message.

I believe on the fruits of the spirit. It is hard for me to conciliate that a Christian lose her or his patience so quickly, and is so prone to quarrels.
So, I disagree with you when you get so impatience and lose your temper.
But I do not disagree with the message of salvation you are so knowledgeable about.

I am programming teacher. I know a lot about programming. When my students come with questions, most of them challenging, I need to adapt my answers to their level.

I cannot teach databases to someone who does not know how the difference between software and hardware. When I explain a simplified version of the programming subject, I am not changing the truth about it, I am giving the truth little by little.

I cannot teach my students advanced calculus, if I they do not know how to multiply. Or when I teach Spanish to someone, I cannot teach complicated grammar to someone does no know how to say hello.

I cannot give to any of them one of the big heavy books available on the subjects because they are not going to be able to understand it and they are going to run away.

Why do you consider yourself a teacher? You have a deep knowledge, but why do you think you do not have to learn something also?
Maybe you need to learn patience,
2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

I appreciate you help in my journey of faith. I am concern about your views, because I care about you…

Love

Zule

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (2)