CureZone   Log On   Join
I AM CHRISTIAN

klyd Views: 2,786
Published: 20 y

I AM CHRISTIAN

I come here today, so that there will be no doubt, that I am a Christian. I know the words of Jesus Christ are true without any doubt. He is absolutely without a doubt, who He says that He is. To bash His name, twist His words around to seem as something else, or even make wild claims about Him that are flat out lies, just to get attention, will be answered to Jesus Christ Himself at the judgment seat. For every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord. You may attempt to bash my name now because I stand for Him.

I have seen that there have been much ridicule and finger pointing at Christians on this forum as of late. Im not naming names, but it seems obvious that some here are attempting to try our faith and get tempers flared. Therefore, I suggest to all Christians here to remember the scripture in the book of Matthew’s 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine......”

I say this beause I have seen outrageous remarks made here, some from the bible after being twisted into a different meaning. And after being proved wrong, they deny the bible. Even messages degrading God Himself. These ones want no debate about Christian
faith but to only defile the bible and blow off steam about God to His believers.

This is the Christian Debate Forum, therefore it should be known that Christians use the bible of the King James Version, NIV, and American Standard among others, not books that are not considered Christian . If you truly and honestly come here for knowledge or questions about Christians and wish to learn, than you should state your concerns. But for the ones who just wish to bash Christians, bash the President, or bash this country, then
you really should go to another forum (conspiracy forum, political forum, religious debate forum, etc...). Because this forum was not put here for bashing. Myself as Christian do not enjoy reading bashing messages on this forum, I get enough of it on TV the news and internet.

I say again, if the message is not about strictly Christian debate (not bashing), if it is about any belief that is not Christian, than it should be posted in the Religious Debate Forum.
This is my opinion.

klyd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (2)