CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Thing I Hate Re: Misinformation about Catholics

vtool Views: 3,230
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 630,913

Re: The Thing I Hate Re: Misinformation about Catholics

"You stating that the villany of the people in those photos was "probably" done by Catholics is an abuse of the truth and provokes and directs hatred toward Catholics when there is no way you could possibly know the faith of the American Soldiers who raped and tortured those Iraqi men and women. Admit you were wrong to suggest that those soldiers were probably Catholic. There is a far greater possibility that those U.S. Soldiers were not Catholic and using a hate inciting false statement to support another statement makes believing either statement difficult to believe."

Not true my friend, not true. Given the statistics of the number of Catholics worldwide, and in the U.S. alone, by our beloved brother in Christ ZULE, I'd say that the percentage chances are pretty HIGH that indeed, these soldier's committing these atrocities had "Catholics" among them, as well as Protestants, or other faiths. It's a statement that statistically bears the probability as I stated. It's a mathematical chance and odds are the probability is so...

But how can we really say? We can't, except the odds and percentages that ZULE posted show a HUGE chance of one or more of these torturing and raping soldiers (fruit of the Catholic Priesthood???) is a Catholic is relatively pretty high (as well as protestant too).

I have clarified my statement, and now proven my original statement mathematical FACT, based on PROBABILITY (yes, I was in Statistics and Probability, and I stand CORRECT, thank you).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)