CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anti-Immunization Activists: A Pattern of Deception

Views: 7,188
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 63,005

Re: Anti-Immunization Activists: A Pattern of Deception

You know, my life was destroyed by receiving an MMR vaccine when I was 22 (and I feel like I am 100 years now). I developed fibromyalgia and localized scleroderma as a result of receiving this vaccine, and I cannot function now (it's been more than 6 years already). My life has turned into a living hell. Everything hurts to do and the pain is unbareable and every aspect of my life has been affected, and you shouldn't encourage others to get vaccinated. My doctor told me that the MMR vaccine is harmless, and I was so naive in believing him. If you think about it, how can anything injected into the body be harmless? I actually wrote to Merck, to mail me the product monograph of the MMR vaccine I received with respect to the year I received this vaccine, and myalgia (fibromyalgia), is listed as a side effect of this vaccine. My muscle pain started in my arms (where the vaccine was injected),and has spread since to my entire body. There are no long term studies done on vaccines, and they are dangerous. It's easy for you to support them, but if your life was destroyed like mine was from a vaccine, you wouldn't be defending the Science of vaccines-which is flawed. Lots of people are injured by vaccinations, and some don't even connect their injuries to vaccines. I suggest you check the product monographs of vaccines, and see what potential side effects are possible. And there are many more side effects, that are not indicated on the product monograph, because they are unknown to pharmaceutical companies, ie. there are no long term studies conducted on them. And to hush the public up, the US government formed the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which is basically a no fault insurance for the pharmaceutical companies. So I would tell any parent who is trying to decide whether to vaccine his/her child, to do your research beforehand. I keep thinking to myself, had I been informed about vaccine dangers before I received the MMR vaccine (I thought vaccines were safe like most people do), I would be living a wonderful, pain free life today, as I would have refused to receive the MMR vaccine. But because of my ignorance back then regarding vaccine safety, and the fact that I thought doctors know everything, so trusted them, I am now living a nightmare which never ends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)