CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no vaccine? can child be turned down for preschool

Views: 2,125
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 62,342

Re: no vaccine? can child be turned down for preschool

I have lots of information on this back home, however I'm not home, so I can't get it for you, sorry. However if you look far enough into this forum site, or you do a search by the name of Marie Flowers, you will find this person. She is very active in this topic and will be happy to answer questions for you and refer you to all kinds of places.
Every State has a different approach to this situation and you really need to do things by the letter to avoid future hassles, but there are always ways to keep your child from receiving vaccinations when you have serious objections.
In my case, my child is in a private school in the state of Florida. The State requires that you acquire a form from the Dept of Health and a letter promising that if there is an outbreak you take responsibility and keep your child home. That is all. However, it may be a little more involved in other states, but don't let this frighten you.
I sure wish I had my files with me, including Marie's phone which she graciously gives out to anyone needing it, but unfortunately you'll have to go the long way about it in contacting her.
Many blessings to you and congratulations on your choice for your child.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)