CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scott

Teesee Views: 1,163
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,085

Re: Scott

Once again Shelley I am truly amazed. It all made sense. I have printed this out for Scott to read when he gets in from work.

Scott recently graduated with a MA in Economics with Honours. It was fantastic but he is now faced with the daunting task of the interviews etc. Lack of experience prevents him from entering the field where he ultimately wants to end up, so the discussions for the past few days have been about compromising in the meantime and building up to it.

I'm glad you said the things about health as I want him to start taking care without obviously becoming obsessed but of of course that could be mis-interpreted as nagging when it comes from me! He is very sporty and already has a couple of injuries. His knees are fine so far but knees are weak in this family. Hates the dentist - who doesn't! And colour -you're right about that -everything is grey and black! He has lovely big brown eyes and suits most colours but navy is about as ground breaking as he gets!

Again you summed his personality up. My son is a very caring person and a true gentleman. He has worked as a volunteer and regularly gives to charity even as a cash strapped student. He is active in local politics where he has made an impact with his clear logical views and fresh approach.

Again Shelley I can write about everything you said. I will wait until Scott reads this and let you know what his reaction is.

Brilliant - don't know how you have the time to do all this - you must really enjoy it.

Thanks again

Tricia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)