Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Teesee Views: 1,128
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,083

Re: New to numerology

Dear Shelley

It's howling winds and freezing in my little part of the world this morning! Will not be going out for my walk today!

Yes my name is Patricia - sorry I missed that out. Named after my dad who was Patrick. I have been called Tricia by everyone since I was a baby as my brother couldn't say my name hence initials TC.

Your reading is amazing - spot on in most parts. 'Forced change' is on the cards as I don't see myself going back to the office building with the horrid air conditioning that's been causing me probs. This weekend I have been constructing a reply to a report by my current boss about my sick absence which has not been easy. One of my friends has been promoted and now the manager of my old office. I am going to see her this week to ask if she has a job for me, so I can transfer back. It's another goverment dept now (I'm a civil servant) so it will mean a transfer and more training. I will miss my present job but my health is taking priority now. I just hope that 'next year you'll be more of a homebody' doesn't mean I'll be out of a job! Ha Ha! You are right about change - I don't like it, though I am very adaptable when it comes down to it.
Crikey Shelley as I re-read, this is exactly like me. Your second paragraph just sums me up. My friend and I were talking yesterday about the perfect job for me and I said it didn't matter how hard it was, as long as I was 'in control'! Friends and colleagues do come to me for advice and I am a good manager of people, though that is part of the job I do not want to back to. I want to concentrate on me for a while which is something I can find difficult to do.
I could have done things differently and been in a more creative job. I feel this illness that has plagued me for so long dragged me down and made me less ambitious. I am not in a posiition financially to change track now, although I feel that if I had been healthy from the start I would be in an entirley different and more challenging profession. But that's life eh?

I have always been spiritual but privately. I don't like discussing religion and would never argue about it. Lately I have returned to Mass mainly because of the priest. His sermons are all about the good in people and in the world and how to be a part of it- catholicism never seems to be a factor, just goodness and love which is very refreshing - not dogmatic at all.

Yes Shelley your last part is correct - my life is about 'the good things in life' but can't afford any of them! Just hope I get the chance to get back and earn some more pennies to change all that.

I really appreciate you doing this. It was great. Can't wait to show my friends! I've not commented on all you wrote as I would be here all day as almost everything was me to a tee! I'm off to read Scott's now-can't wait!

Many Thanks - loved it!

Tricia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)