CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice on getting the love of my life back.

orlando Views: 1,587
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 61,788

Re: Advice on getting the love of my life back.

Ok, so she emailed me back... This what she has to say: I don't know how to take this.

This is not easy stuff to deal with. I want you to know that I am feeling all of the things you are right now. Knowing how you feel is very important to me and always has been. Certain things need time in the relationship to grow and develop into something stronger so that they can make things better and make us happier. I am working on those things in my life right now. I am Trying to figure out who I am at this point. Am I who I think I am? Finding your inner spirit and getting to know it is so important. I just need time to heal, think, reflect, and compose. I will let you know when I am ready to sit and talk.

God Bless

So she wrote that 2/28

I really miss her, and It's effecting my work and the way I think, how long do I wait, should I start going through the healing process, was this just an excuse to say, I don't love you anymore, or that I want to work things out. I don't know what to do, I emailed her and told her I made a big mistake and that I love her with all my heart and that I messed up. What if she is forgetting about me, I know everyone who has been in this situation has always had a negative out come.. sorry I'm flipping out. I just think when someone loves you They don't make you wait 8 days without hearing there voice... Someone help me out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)