CureZone   Log On   Join
reply / plus to wannaberaw also.

Wrenn Views: 2,598
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,722

reply / plus to wannaberaw also.

wannaberaw i would say do teh kidney cleanse first.
i do not think i would have gotten this fast a drain going on
if i had not done 2 weeks of the cleanse first..
i think it helped my body say aha! the kidneys can handle allthise drain now ! and kapow !
you man y not get the extrmemdrain effect i did..
remember i had a lot of built up stuff from manyyears ago...

i would definetely suggest try it without any other detox stuff going on just in case youend up in as deep a drain as i did...

i only lasted 4 days oh my god .. i never knew it woudl drain me that much.
by the 4 th day i needed a break just to get decnet sleep since i was continuously coughindg up stuff relaly low low in lung sinus areas and broncials and alon gmy neck line fron ears down

it has now been about 7 days 3 since i stpped and i am still draining on myown !!
i finally jus tnow even i am drinking it .. broke down and am drinking a lobelia /skunk cabbage tincture.. to try to ease the none stop drain rofl ! (what out wha tyouask for ? lol

again youmay no t have as much built upas i did...
if i were to do it agian... (and i will 8)
but next time i would do neck areas jawline first under face neck area...and stop... le t that drain... then move down to jus tth e bronchial/thorax areas on chest.. let that drain ........then goto underarms etc.. and do it piece meal..

i rubbed it litertally all over 8)
so i would suggest go nice and slow /be much more gentle 8)

i am takign the lobelia/skunk cabbage stuff right now.. to try to stop the drain so i can ge tsoem good sleep /also because today i had planned to start my gold coingrass gettin g ready for my march 19/20 liver flush.. after the flush/ i will do a 10 day mc and then finish my kidney cleanse 8) all that will get me thru to end of April 8)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)