CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: She's the one - but the situation is killing me

Southern Belle Views: 1,351
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 61,547

Re: She's the one - but the situation is killing me

Wow! To truly love a woman like you love this one really got to me! So sweet!!!

A couple of things jump out at me, though. You guys broke up once. I learned the hard way that it's so hard to go back and make things right. The things that drove you apart are still there.

Another thought---You may very well be caught up in this affair you two are having. I assume when you do get together, it's not just to talk?

If you two were to ever get together, she is still going to have this man's child. Since you didn't want your own children, how are you going to accept another man's child?

She has told you there is "nothing between" her and the child's father? So, why is she still there?

My experience is she may be using you as a "gapper." That's a term I made up years ago when a friend of mine was having an affair. She loved being caught up in the excitement of sneaking around, (makes the sex so much more fun!) but even after she left her husband, she never married the other man. You see, the other man simply make the move from being married to being single easier---Thus, the term "gapper."

I truly wish for you the best. I want you to be happy. But, somehow, I just don't think it will be with this girl. Paulette G.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)