CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wake up people thinking about this as a profession!!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 2,665
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 614,620

Re: Wake up people thinking about this as a profession!!!

I live in a city that has a big chiropractic college, one of the first ones and one of the largest ones. My area is saturated with Chiropractors. I personally have two that I use often.

My first choice does not accept any insurance plans at all. He'll give you the proper paperwork and/or file it for you, but he does not, nor has he ever participated in with the insurance companies further than that. His charge is $79 for your first visit and %50 for all other remaining visits. Specialty visits (car accident, ADHD treatments, etc) are $74. He is very busy but alwasy manages to get you in when you need it. Just within the past few years, he's brought another DC in to share the practice with and after a year, she's on her own now (treats patients herself rather than with the Dr.)

He also has MD's that come to him for treatment, one from Chicago and another one from MN.

My 2nd choice is much cheaper, but he's not as skillful as my 1st choice. His adjustments are $35 for cash paying, non-insurance patients. Children start at $5 and go up to $15 for high school seniors. He's in a practice with 2 other DC and they too are always busy. You can't get a Sat. appt unless you call a week in advance. He doesn't have as many secondary degrees that he uses in conjunction with chiropractic as my first choice, in fact he just does massage and adjustment, nothing else.

There are literally chiropractic offices everywhere in my city. It's probably the same city your chiropractic school is in.

I also have never had a MD that did NOT support my use of chiropractors. Even when she knew I was going to one when I had a baby that would not turn down (hoping this would help the baby turn) and she said nothing other than I hope it works for you and good luck. Let's see, my husband also opted for physical therapy and chiropractic care rather than major back surgery and the neurosurgeon agreed to treat him with pain meds and give him time to try alternative care, there was no discouraging at all. And my doctor knows I recieve chiropractic care for endometriosis and that it has helped me. One time, when I was asking her about a supplement, she didn't know much about it and referred me to my chiro to see what his knowledge of the supplement was, and not in a mean way at all. The only time I ever heard harsh words regarding a chiro was from an orthopedic surgeon that wanted to cut my shoulder open and I wasn't ready for that. A few days later I got my first adjustment from my 1st choice chiro and he literally saved me from surgery - the appointment was an hour and 45 minutes (I was in a very bad car accident and was bruised and scratched up and my shoulder was severely damaged). I left his office with 100% ROM in my left arm and very little pain.

Maybe it is the area. Maybe you need to rethink your practice. If you are helping other people, they will return and they will tell others. I know I've referred many people to my 1st choice of chiro's and I have passed out at least 50 of his cards. Maybe you need to move out of your area. Maybe you need to get additional training that will supplement your existing degree.

I am so sorry you are discouraged right now. I really hope that maybe someday, you will find your mojo again and have hope of this field, because it does heal. I could go on and on about my experiences with chiropractic care, not just experiences, but miricles. Oh, you mentioned the instructors at your school. One of those instructors at our local chiro college was the one that directed the student chiro in how to heal my son of chronic ear infections, then he photocopied different studies for me and the student to read (about use of the suction device during child birth and the damages it causes). For 3 weeks, that student was at my beck and call each time I called him, per his instructors advice. I am sorry you didn't have the experience of instructors that knew their stuff when it came to chiro's but they are out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)