CureZone   Log On   Join
Wake up people thinking about this as a profession!!!

Views: 2,461
Published: 19 y

Wake up people thinking about this as a profession!!!

I've been a DC for over 20 years and I plead with anyone thinking about doing this go in to something else! Oh, you get to help people, but the hassle of this profession and the poor preparation the the average school(all are average) gives you will not prepare you for the lack of acceptence that the general public has for our services. Most if not all the schools are filled with instructors who have failed or in the case of the school I went to outside Chicago, never even left the school and went in to practice! Enrollments are down 40+% and will continue to drop because of a lack of demand for our services. The profession is not recognized by other professions and you will fight on your own to get business. In my area they advertise free chiropractic! Seems to me if you want to spend all that time and over 100k for tuition, you want to be paid, right? Bottom line is, you won't get this info at the schools because they want your money and feel they are not responsible for you once they give you that diploma. TRy massage or vitamin therapy, it's more accepted in the general public than chiropractic and is very helpful. So is chiropractic, but at 3% of the population how many people will be left for you when you get out? Not many!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)