CureZone   Log On   Join
Some food for thought...

haze Views: 2,185
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,586

Some food for thought...

Joda,
Sorry to hear you are not getting any relief. Not to say chiropractic doesn't work though. Chiropractic always works. What do I mean?

The nerve sytem sends many nerves down into the low back and legs. Nerves control the colon, the reporductive organs, the kidneys, the rectum, the prostate, the ovaries/uterus the muscles of the trunk and pelvis and legs. If any chiropractor makes an adjustment to this area then ANY of these areas will be affected. I question whether your body has made the sciatica a priority in terms of healing. Chiropractors are not trying to treat anything. There are many other professions that treat symptoms, sickness and disease out there. Chiropractic (in most offices) focuses on the removal of interference in the nerve system to allow for the fullest expression of life. The question does remain if you are seeing the right chiropractor though. Or if you are being honest with us. Are you only going when you have a pain? Are you being consistent? Are you following recommendations? Are you going every once in a while or are you on a properly monitored care plan that takes you from the point you are at to the best you can be? Check out this site to find a Chiropractor in your area who is highly trained in the most advanced techniques in chiropractic.

Often a problem like sciatica can be caused by many other repetitive problems like crossing the legs, sleeping awkwardly, sitting on a wallet, sitting in soft chairs etc. Also, if your spine has not been taken care of, the damage in it may be so severe that it may take months or a couple of years to progress back to a stable position.

If you need any help or questions answered, I am here to help,
Dr Craig.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)