CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: facial exercises too

McKynna Views: 6,246
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 612,795

Re: facial exercises too

Another fantastic moisturizer that I have used for many years....and I am O - L - D....but get numerous compliments weekly on my "wrinkle free" skin....is, Formula 405, made by Doak Pharmacals, NY. This product is truly sensational. Besides leaving your skin like silk, it firms and tones at the same time. Wear it under makek-up, and any time....Formula 405 has a full line, but the one specifically I use is in the black TUBE...NOT THE BOTTLE. It is the moisturizer cream in the tube...not the moisturizer lotion in the bottle. All their products are excellent, but I have an "older" skin....combination at that, so I really prefer the deep moisture. And it lasts, and lasts until you actually wash it off. How I use it: I wash my face with warm soapy water, rinse well with warm, final rinse with VERY cold water, barely pat dry....leave face rather wet, then use approx. an amount the size of a dime. Work it in well, down onto the throat. It is very water soluble so you will be tempted to use more because it almost feels as tho the water left on the face is diluting it down to nothing. NOT SO. Just rub it in well, and let it absorb. YOU WILL LOVE IT! rae

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)