CureZone   Log On   Join
facial exercises too

Wrenn Views: 4,243
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 612,779

facial exercises too

www.faceliftingbyexercise.com/book.html
is a book I am using author / Sente Maria Runge

Very incredibly simple exercises/ I am definitley seeing results after amonth of doing them.. started seeign results soem within a few days/
but now a good month later.. my face lloks younger and healthier and no wrinkles on it inspite of some wt loss and
i had severe edema under my eyes which detoxing heas helped remove/ and the exercises has helaped the skin tone up so that any sag/bags under my eyes are agood 90-95 % gone!!
the book was pricey veyr big hardcover book all full picture photos/ step by step easy to see and do exercises/
i jstu doo them once a day whn sitting restign with my zapper on anyhow...

Ami B.
it was worth the purchase to me fo r sure... but if you gonna buy it you realy have to do the exercises/ or it is jstu throwin money away.
i told my daughter if htis keeps up i am gonna end up looking as young as her!! only things mainly i hav eto deal with now is soem darkened areas on my face from old bruising s long ago and i think the emu oil is goign to help with that. www.javalinacreek.com 2oz bottle for 9.95 one drop goes a long long ways.
happy holidays.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)