Mop-up - (Done)

Zapper - (Done)

kidney cleanse - (Done)

D-tox - 40 drops 3 times a day

Enchinacea - 40 drops 3 times a day

Intestine #1 - (Done)

Intestine #2 - (Done)

Liver Cleanse - (Done)

Remarks - Did you ever say something and have it come back and make you look foolish. I do a lot. In my last post I

remarked "I refuse to miss the wakeup call at 5:00am" Meaing I wasn't going to miss going to the gym. Some point in time

earlier that day the alarm clock was unplugged. I set the alarm but did not check whether it was AM or PM. I didn't get it

right and missed the gym that day. Now mad, that night I double check the alarm clock and went to bed. I went to bed about

30 min before the misses. We have a two-time alarm clock. I use time one and she uses time two. She must have double

checked her alram time too as I was awakened by her 7:00 time, mine never went off. I did however go later that day as my

day was not busy.

The gas is gone. It was the brocoli. Whew was that painfully unpleasent.

My growth has changed several times in the past week. Today specifically it felt smaller than smaller! Then by this evening

I feel it is inbetween normal and smaller. I feel, it feels smaller, then it feels normal, then smaller again. This doens't

make sense to me. But I'm taking it as action and action is good. Because it is changing so much I have not scheduled a

second ultra-sound yet. I want to give it another week.

My mom has talked with someone that has a child that is going through blood detox programs for her cancer. According to this

person, her daughter goes to a doctor regularly for blood detox. So long as she continue this forever the cancer is

controlled/healed/getting better...? Mom is double checking the story and getting me the name of this doctor. I would be

interested in talking with him.

I have started the Enchinacea and blood detox again. I'm on day three. I'll do this for another 4 days or until the bottles

is finished.

I was going to do my second liver cleanse this past Sunday. My schedule prohibited it. I have rescheduled it for this

coming weekend unless I see a day this week I can get it done. I think this may have played a huge role in the size

difference. I'm hoping to see some more results from the next cleanse.

The panax Ginseng I am still taking. I take two a day. I have not read anyside effects yet, even though this does interest

me if there are.

I have tried to comment on eveyones remarks and even though I have missed a remark I do read and appreciate them all. I feel

selfish in that my time lately doesn't afford me to sit in front of the computer or a book for an entire day. My slow season

is over. Thus I am not on curezone as much as I'd like to be or researching more as I'd like to be or contributing as much

as those have contributed to me. This past week I hardly did or learned anything new - That in of itself has me a bit

frustrated as I really need to stay ontop of this. Really I do. I feel sometimes I'm not doing enough and not writing this

everyday is a tribute to those feelings, I'm not.

The friend of mine that asked about the Colon Cleanse has bought the products and is on day 3 of the program. He should be

starting the IF2 by now. He is also away so I haven't talked to him to see how he is doing. He also bought the Superfood.

He mixes his with green tea. He said it is good that way and is hardly noticable. He has taken an interest in the self-help,

alternative stuff, as he calls it, and has taken his juicer out of storage. This is huge for me as he is also probable one

of the best cooks I have as friends. He'll come up with some sort of juice that is as healthy for you as healthy can be yet

taste like hot wings or a juicy steak and a bottle of beer - knowing him.

Diet -
For Waking up - Super food - 2 tbs in 8 oz water, Oatmeal - carb and Sugar free
For Morning - 8 oz ozonated water, 12oz hot green tea
For breakfast - Banana, red grapes, orange, blueberries
For mid morning - Flax oil(2tbs) and cottage cheese(1/3 cup), Apple, pear, pink grapefruit
For lunch - Salad, two hard boiled eggs
For mid day - Keto protein drink - carb and Sugar free
For dinner - Salad
For mid night -
For night - Flax oil(2tbs) and cottage cheese(1/3 cup), 8 oz ozonated water
Other - 33oz water with 1/4tsp Sea Salt , 1/2tsp cayenne pepper, 1 @ 650mgs panax ginseng, 120+oz of water total a

day.
Snack - fruit, vege's, juices from juicer, Keto Carbrite diet bar - Sugar and carg free.

Feeling - All around great. Still going strong. my skin is not as dry. I can see a real noticable difference in my hands.

A difference that has been there for about a solid week

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (3)