CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lump under skin on penis: thrombosed vein or peyronie's disease?

dethride Views: 147,863
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 61,113

Re: lump under skin on penis: thrombosed vein or peyronie's disease?

I have recently found a lump on my penis and the Uro doc said Peyronies. He said it's from an auto-immune response which manifests as hardening up of the blood vessels. also said it may go away and they don't know what causes it. Allopaths don't have a clue when it comes to the "auto-immune" problems but when I heard it had to do with my suck-ass circulatory system, I was not surprised. I have been on the trail for years now and have experienced many circulatory related problems including heel spurs, gout, varicose veins, leg pain, lousy memory, cold feet, cold intolerance, blah, blah, blah. Look into what builds up your immune response because of this simple fact: your body kicks the auto-immune response when you eat processed, cooked, or other wise adulterated food. Go to thedoctorwithin.com and read, read, read. Enzymes, my comrade, is where it's at. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)