CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lump under skin on penis: thrombosed vein or peyronie's disease?

beesting Views: 127,322
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 61,311

Re: lump under skin on penis: thrombosed vein or peyronie's disease?

Hello Mr. lumpy,
To fix your lumpy penis (if it is peyronies), one should consider the business of repair a serious one. Typically doctors treat beginning cases lightly, but when sexua| encounters are no longer possible, they prefer COSTLY cutting-into type solutions for their patients! There is a non-cutting repair procedure for peyronies suffers to consider!

NATURE HAS PROVIDED A SOLUTION FOR PEYRONIES SUFFERS, AVOIDING DOCTORS COMPLETELY! THAT IS BVT TREATMENTS IN PRIVACY OF HOME!

A beesting injector is a hair's diameter and about 2mm long. A doctor's scalpel is thousands of times larger. Which do you think WOULD DO THE MOST DAMAGE TO ANY PENILE ENCOUNTER (see notes below for answer)?

note 1, If you cannot take any major/minor pain from honey beestings, then try to survive the cutting edge of knives by your nearest peyronies doctor!

note 2, By doing a short study of 31 letters posted at curezone.com (keywords: peyronies,beesting), you can (with practice) achieve peyronies FREEDOM within the privacy of your own home. Yep, no spilled blood, cuttings on the operating floor (yours) and no billings in the mailbox (yours)!

note 3, I have one more item to add here; the subject of pain from bee stingers themselves. I only recently discovered the use of ethyl chloride spray, which basically removes 95 per cent of the bee stinger’s pain. Personally wished I had discovered it sooner!

Alert: note 4, Manufacturer's of processed medicines have invaded the BVT industry. Their offerings are concentrated honeybee venom (see pictures on google) of varying qualities and prices! This new medicinal tool is for research (not useful to consumers). Their idea for making concentrating honeybee venoms varieties is to allow attachment of nano-particles (metals and none-metals) to “surround” targeted organs infected of long-term cancer patients.

Natural honeybee venoms are active (can move on their own power) for only a short distance and timeframe from injection site. The natural movement of any honeybee venom (one full dose), is about 6 inches. Historically, the BVT industry has treated patients (in China for 2,000+ years), only directly from FRESHLY administered honeybee injections, to selected skeleton body parts and surrounding connective tissues! Since the distance of attack itself, is only a few inches, several injections are administered within any selected parts of body. Historically, BVT injections from millions of live honeybees has given relief to millions of arthritic suffers worldwide.

The key issue: honeybee venoms move on their own, only when freshly injected from bee-stingers themselves! Because medical colleges have linked honeybee venom injections to arthritic relief, and only recently linked peyronies to being very similar to arthritis! Thus manufacturer's concentrated BVT vials GET GREEDY -- believing their product is the answer for Arthritis and even peyronies suffers too?

LIKE OUR CANNED GOODS INDUSTRY, CONCENTRATED HONEYBEE VENOM BECOMES YET ANOTHER CANNED GOODS PRODUCT FOR CONSUMPTION, BUT IS THERE PROOF CANNED GOODS ARE USEFUL TO ANY-BODY?

The historic evidence of arthritic relief comes from FRESH honeybee venom injections, not via syringe-type injections of "dead BVT concentrates" sold in a vail. Natural Honeybee venom, when administered by it's stinger delivers a known amount of venom each time (most importantly) – and this injected venom "amount" does moves in all directions within any connective tissues encountered (most importantly) and within a specific timeframe (most importantly)! None of this is true of any concentrated honeybee venom injection!!!

Natural Honeybee venom is free for the taking, if you dare to take the time to catch them! None of this is difficult to accomplish. So use it, if you dare to bypass the “controlled” doctors and their deep pockets!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: THE PAINLESS WAY TO PEYRONIES FREEDOM

Well I must have injected myself with MANY HUNDREDS of beestings without any pain killer (believe me it was often that I did jump up and down, even spin around and around -- at least 10 percent of the time)! After removing peyonies plaque from my penile, I realized MANY OF THE HUNDREDS of beestings were not even necessary. In other words, I had over done the experiment with excessive bee stingers to remove a LIFETIMES WORTH of plaque on my penile called peyronies. The second phase of my experiment was to PROVE the number of bee venom injections necessary per month to completely block-out peyronies (see all the good news at //www.curezone.org
-- beesting letters on file)!

Please remember: with the use of ethyl chloride sprayed onto penile structure, 30 seconds before injecting, 90 per cent of the pain does not register. And if some pain does surface, a second short spray will reduce those readable pain levels back down to zero! This kills the possible theory -- if no pain no gain in peyronies surgery!

PEYRONIES DOCTORS' PREFER: DESPERATE PATIENTS IN THEIR WAITING ROOMS

There are 7 levels of peyronies degradation to go through before complete sexua| dysfunctional occurs! The last stage is complete withdrawal of penile organ inside body cavity itself! Do not wait, as i did (7 years), sorrowfully hoping for a useful 'doctor generated' solution to my peyronies malady (see below for GOOD NEWS)!

signed,
beesting

p.s.1. This is a first-person story about an on-going disease (of sorts) called, peyronies. I am most grateful my story had ended happily forever! It was no easy task to discover for the disease has no cure, according to medical doctors everywhere. Between 1998 to 2005 I felt I had searched all possible online websites possible for some kind of relief. To my amazement I could not find even one online medical professional of having any 'believable and useful' cure worth trying. Why? For many did claim 'visible' successes throughout their websites, but only after using complicated procedures, drugs and mechanical devises of all sorts! In my opinion, impossible claims to even consider useful and worth trying!

Hi, my name is Darrell Parrish, I am retired process engineer and technical writer of sorts, now living in Chile. I published and sold nationally in USA three consumer-advocate titles between 1985 to 2000 (3 how to buy car books). With both these 'life-long' learning skills on hand, it was just impossible (for me) to believe in any 'online' doctors' self-serving success claims about peyronies. Why? For all medical research papers (universities), to date, had claimed no such cure to peyronies exist! It is then I realized the many years of fruitless online searching was a failure -- it was just too heart breaking!

Before retiring in Chile in 1990, I was paid to be a materials and process engineer at a commercial/military aircraft company. I worked in this airplane factory for 16 years (other 8 years) doing both research and chemical maintenance control of military/civilian airplane production parts!

This experience changed my mind-set: everything had become a process to me from then on. In fact, everything in this world is part of an ongoing process, and many can be explained! It did not matter if one is making an airplane, car or train, all require both materials and processing to exist or go out of existance! Eating, breathing, body-waste removal, sleeping, even death is a life-ending process in its self! In fact, all diseases have a process too – a beginning and an ending! In the case of peyronies, the beginning is dysfunctional of penile (PD), and the ending is complete withdrawal of penile into body cavity itself!

With peyronies getting worse over the original 'searching online' years, by 2005 I was living alone, separated, and very desperate for any 'believable and useful' solution! I could 'see' that my disease was going from bad to worse! What could I do? Since my profession requires I do keep log books or records of past online searches, I went over this pile of old log books once more!

I even went back online in 2005, only to discover all those 'quick to repair' claiming medical 'players' had changed names with professional 'instant' patients' claims abounding! In fact, the peyronies doctors got so 'professional' and so 'bold' at making their website claims, I could not find their 'hidden' disclaimers of --no known cure to peyronies available!

After a few days of searching, again, I did stop going down the internet's 'never ending' rabbit holes. Fortunately, my log books records did reveal one 'well known' fact: there is a 'provable' link between honeybee venom and arthritic relief! Could a peyronies suffer benefit from similar 'provable' link?

WELL I did not have much to go on -- just one statement and one question! Yep, a desperate start, in my opinion back in 2005, but I took that step without further delay! Over the following years several letters written in hast were presented, the majority of them are today located at curezone.com (see below).

THE GOOD NEWS: PEYRONIES SUFFERS CAN GAIN RELIEF RIGHT NOW

Even so, I will continue to release further 'believable and useful' information within //www.curezone.org

Also, this 'amateur' research done (I have been away USA laboratory work for 22 years), has yielded other natural alternative medicine finds: arthritic relief of hands and feet, dental plaque removal recipes, candida relief internal and external of infected body, prostate enlargement relief (working), external skin cancer and anomaly reliefs (working). The peyronies work effort has been basically done in 2007. All the other work efforts are still being worked, and possibly other natural alternatives – to allow home repair – can be found in the near future!

My opinion of peyronies/prostate doctors is somewhat slanted: often doctors become too bold and demanding over their experiences – at the operating table. The long-term results: learning deeper cuttings and lots of spilled blood will yield EXTRA COINS into their DEEP pocketbooks! In other words, the more complicated the selected operations or medicines become, the more the medical industry can charge insurance companies!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (6)