CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana's effects on sex drive

gethealthy Views: 46,638
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 60,619

Re: Marijuana's effects on sex drive

I hear you, girlfriend, and I totally agree it is a problem that can easily be solved if they weren't so stubborn to stop smoking it! It's a sad addiction.
Isn't it frustrating that we are trying to be healthy, and they don't care about their health, and we are suffering the consequences for it!? My boyfriend only wants to have sex about once a week, which I think is very abnormal for a guy. It makes me feel like less of a woman or like he isn't attracted to me very much when I always have to be the one to initiate! It also ticks me off that the pot seems to be more important to him than his sex life. But he probably doesn't believe it is the pot that is affecting him.
In the meantime, we are suffering, and if the tables were turned and it was US with the low sex drive, they would probably have a fit and possibly cheat or something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)