CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FLR and penile shape

Navigator Views: 18,772
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 60,358

Re: FLR and penile shape

Well, I didn't have to look to any penis except my own!

I probably read more or less the same articles you point, especially from Marc Breedlove, John Manning and Wilson.

The reason I think there might be a correlation between a FLR>1 and a penis benting downwards when fully erect (the "n type") is because I have both conditions. And one thing I do know: it is extremely rare to see men with the index finger longer than the ring finger. Actually, since I read the article in Nature Magazine last year, I haven't found a single men with the same characteristic (FLR>1)! Believe it or not! That's why I am so interested in finding some, even if in the web, to see if there's really any correlation between the two characteristics, as I suspect there is.
If you see p 0 r n stuff, even once in a while, you will notice that the majority of "sexual athleets" are curved skywards or straight forwards; I haven't seen any curved downwards. So I suspect this characteristic to be also extremely rare - in fact, the only statistic I've came across confirms it: only 5% of men.

Hope I have answered to your doubts.

Navigator

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)