CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank You Everyone....to Lapis

yemaya Views: 1,664
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 599,980

Re: Thank You Everyone....to Lapis

awwwwwww..... I was reading the messages and i got so excited and happy that I poured my hot rice chai tea all over my new shirt!!!

Im still happy and exctied though....
I still feel like a little bit of a kid around here..... I am always so shocked and amazed at the knowledge that so many of you have!!! I remember when I first found the site..i was really sick..and just started seeing my naturopath..i was so excited that so many people were doing the same stuff that i was.... I loved writing and helping others when I could... Ans since I was pretty sick..it felt good having some contact with other people...even if it was over the computer... and i have to admit..i even liked the dramas sometimes..!! :)

When Lapis asked my to join the team I was sooooo excited... I felt really honoured to be part of the circle of collective knowledge here.... i feel really lucky...... My boyfreind was even more excited...he told everyone he knew to come to the site, he is also now trying to get everyone we meet to do liver flushes!!!!

I love all the people that regularly post here.... except for the ones that use all caps(not good for my anxiety).....just kidding.... Everyone just has a special quality and flair... It creates a beautiful tapistry of healing for anyone who joins the site...
This site and the people here have changed my life..and helped me heal in more ways than I thought possible!!! I love it...

Thanks to all of you that make this place so great!! And a big thanks to you lapis..for starting this thread... and bringing some good good energy to all of our hearts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)