CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank You Everyone

Lapis Views: 2,092
Published: 21 y

Thank You Everyone

Recently, I was thinking to myself and thought I'd share where my mind happened to journey. I was counting all of my my blessings and high on the list was Curezone. What a place this is. A cyber community drawing together people all over the globe for the purpose of healing, information sharing and friendship. Doesn't get much better than that does it? Spirit really nurtured a vision when he got this place going. The vision continues to grow with every new forum added and every new member at the site. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their participation in what is truly a great cause. May everyone find what they need here at the zone. I sense that this site will continue to expand and continue to reach more and more people.

I thought it would be interesting to share our ideas and thoughts on what Curezone means to you/to us. What are your avorite forums and who are your favorite posters.

For me Curezone (the zone is about learning, helping others and sharing ideas. It is community...a sense of place mixed with a sense of purpose. It is a starting place for some a crossroads for others aand a positive seed for most. I have come to enjoy this little cyber spa very much. I have new great frienships and I am looking forward to developing others. I am also learning more about human relationships by being in "the zone". It's a place that my soul cherishes deeply.

Some of my favorite forums are Liver Flush Forum , Team Curezone Forum, Ask Andreas Moritz Forum , Breaking Health News Forum, Political Forum, Spirituality Forum , Consciousness and Awareness forum, and the Energy Medicine Forum. I find everyone has something to share or contribute here at the zone. I have come to hold several posters dear to my heart for different reasons. For their health related knowledge, which is profound: I enjoy Spirit (epitamy of cool), P Tree ( and for her integrity and honesty as well), Andreas (very insightful), Bob (Mr. energy and a walking success story), Dr. Shulze (love his style), Gubi (from the Cancer Forum ), and Mary Ellen (from the Zapper Forum and Clark Forum ).

For their spiritual knowledge I enjoy Rudenski (fast becomming a friend), 23rd man (Dean is a good freind), P Tree (multi talented), Tracey , and John Cullison ( Mr. witty).

Then in the Political forum I enjoy Wheelslip (for telling it like it is), Naked Lunch (always interesting), Netav (succint), Swede Fox (interesting views), Cullison (sharp mind) and, The wiz (like looking in a political mirror).

In other Forums I enjoy Tracey (who lives and breathes astrology and her work in the dream forum is inspiring), Southern Belle (is one of the kindest people here), Ocean and Mom (are relatively new but their posts are full of life), Yemeya ( is just a really neat person which shines through in her caring posts), Lillian ( a dear soul), Raider ( is honest and generous and an asset to the site), and there are many more posters who are knowledable and entertaining as welll.

I am fortunate to have met two people who I can truly call freinds. BlueDuck has been a leaning post for me and I enjoy her company very much and 23rd man is a fellow nutball who I can bounce ideas off of with out him laughing TOO much.( a big asset).
Thanks Laura and Dean for being there.

Again I'd like to thank Spirit for having the balls to start this incredible site. Damn fine job. I'd also like to thank him for bringing me on board as a curezone team member a while back, which is an honour of the highest order. Serving others is a passion and feels good for my soul.

Thanks to everyone for sharing the Curezone experience.
See you in the forums

Onwards....Inwards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)