CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes, vision CAN be improved!

Owen Views: 4,660
Published: 20 y

Re: Yes, vision CAN be improved!

Hi Johng,

Nice to touch base with you. I've enjoyed your posts on the different forums. And, yes, I'm the same Owen who found a way to heal his floaters and flashes.

My vision is now back to 20/20. I can see better than at any other time in my life. When I was around 13, I got my first pair of glasses. Every half-dozen years or so, I had to have the prescription strengthened. By my late 50's, I was wearing glasses for reading, driving, just about everything.

Now, at 63, I only use the glasses for reading small print. I don't need them for driving or general living. I sat under a palm tree this morning (waiting for some work to be done on my old car), and read 75 pages of a terrific book by Swami Rama, sans eyeglasses.

My intuition tells me there are at least four reasons for my improved vision: One, I've been taking Doctor David Williams' "Vision Advantage" for about 3 years. I take two of those big, purple capsules in the morning, and two more at night. I also take two of his bilberry tablets, as well as his daily multiple, "Daily Advantage."

Second, I watch no TV. Nada. None. I gave it up about 5 years ago. So my eyes aren't subjected to the bewildering images that change every second, and force your eyes to refocus constantly. TV is toxic; not only the relentlessly negative content, but the vision-destroying welter of garish colors and super-quick cuts.

Third, about a year ago, I upped my daily dose of vitamin C to 14,000 mg per day. My vision was improving before that, but I know in my heart that the increased amount of vitamin C has helped my eyes. Can I prove it? No, I can't. But I'm a big believer in trusting my intuition.

And fourth, I've refined my eating regimen. Basically, I eat the same foods every day, just like most other animal species do. My friends can't understand that. "Don't you get BORED with the same foods and drinks, Owen?" The answer is "no." Indeed, I look forward with relish (pun intended) to my daily diet. I know it's right for me. I'll vary a few fruits in season, but 95 percent of the menu stays the same.

The Bates Exercises are good. I did them about 20 years ago, but didn't stick with them. These days, I stick with things; at least the good things.

I hope this helps you, Johng, in some small way.

Blessings,

Owen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (2)