CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver hemangioma question?

Tracey Views: 5,001
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 597,561

Re: Liver hemangioma question?

Hi Marty!

I did a search on the curezone search engine and found quite a few posts regarding hemangioma's.

Here is Agnes response (she helped to start curezone): //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=4&i=1017

I do believe that by cleansing the toxins from your bowel and liver you can reduce the size of your hemangioma. You are just overloaded with toxins and the growth on your liver is proof that your body is out of balance. Cleanse it and bring it into balance. Your body will know what to do if you cleanse it and give it pure water (not tap water! the chlorine kills the good bacteria in your gut) and excellent organic food! Buying a juicer and juicing fresh fruits and vegetables at least once a day will give you all the nutrients and enzymes you need and will help the healing process.

Essiac tea is supposed to be excellent for shrinking growths of all sorts....here is how you can make it: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=230&i=800

The link below will give you an overview of the many possible cleanses. DEFINITELY read the Journey to the Center of the Colon at The Doctor Within site! He has written many other articles that are amazingly informative and interesting too!

I hope this helps....you can shrink it AND feel your absolute best!

T

Cleanses

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)