CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to cure perioral dermatitis by going off grains

betta Views: 8,492
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 596,697

Re: Trying to cure perioral dermatitis by going off grains

Have you ever looked at the symptoms of celiac disease? I was just reading about it because I've been stopping grains on and off, and when I go back to them I get alot of pain. Being underweight and anemic are two possible side effects of celiac. If you can stick with the diet, you may see alot of your symptoms clear up. The longer you stay away from grains, the more foods you find to make you feel satisfied. Also, when I don't eat grains, my almost constant desire to eat diminishes. One thing I really like that is very satisfying is coconut milk mixed with carob powder and stevia. I blend it with some ice cubes, fiber, and a protein drink that doesn't make me sick. Sometimes I add vanilla powder instead. Very satisfying. Also, I blend raw vegetables and make a raw soup. I add olive oil, oregano, and Himlayan crystal salt. You can make all different kinds of combinations. Let us know if you see any changes, positive or negative.
Betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)