CureZone   Log On   Join
For Grog

Twinkleberry Views: 1,167
Published: 20 y

For Grog

Grog hi. I've been reading all these postings and I don't think that this Maxx guy is playing with a full deck. He seems a very angry person and throwing a little temper tantrum because someone dares to disagree with him and holds fast to his ideals.

I read either in one of Atkins' books or in Protein Power that some vegetarians have an aggressive nature due to a lack of specific amino acids and certain fats that must be ingested that cannot be made by the body. I'm sure that not all vegans are like this but it kind of makes you think doesn't it? If I were you I just wouldn't respond to anymore of his messages. He wants to pick a fight and get a rise out of you.

I tried to go vegan for a while and I felt horrible and had no energy and my concentration was almost nonexistant. I was pretty grumpy too.

I know when I post this he is going to attack me now. Oh well. Whatever.

Thanks for listening. Carrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)