CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i have dissapointed her

gracey Views: 2,031
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 595,126

Re: i have dissapointed her

Hi Razvan,
I do not know much about Michelle, but maybe I can you a woman's point of view.
Honestly, I do not think that it is fair to be so mad at you when you were going through a tough time and needed to be a lone. It is better than NEVER resolving those problems and ruining your own life. Love, is understandind and wants the Best for the other person even if it Hurts us. That should not make someone lose their Trust. It is asking a bit much to abandon your human needs to make her trust you.
What was she doing while you were away? Did she ask you to come back then? Was there another man while you were away from her? Is she hung up on anyone else?

I do not know your age, but a true friend is who girls want to end up with i the end. If she is still young, she be trying to play the field. Once working and stress of growing up sets in, you wish you had that person back. If you are truly good fiends with things in common, and there is chemistry between you, she will come back.
Writing love letters or professing your love is good, but only once. Don't keep forcing the issue because she is not responding well. She is saying "no" and eventually will take all the nice things that you do for her for granted. Give it a break.
In time, she will realize that you are the best one for her. She will miss the attention. You can still hang out, but don't call everyday. Do stuff with your friends too, so she knows that you have a life. You are still there for her, so in time she will have to trust that you really care about her and want her in your life.

Take care,
gracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)