CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i hit my girlfriend

shutupkid Views: 15,561
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,922

Re: i hit my girlfriend

hey guys, thanks for all of your replys.. i meant to get back to you all sooner, but my heart was in too much pain to think any more than i already was about my situation... Well its been 3 weeks now and i still havent heard from her, both her brother and aunt who i know very well have gotten intouch with me to see how i was doing and aggreed that she overreacted and that time will heal everything... i was surprised that even after her story which im certain was exadurated quite a bit that nobody is putting any blame on me.. i just worry while shes out with her friends doing her thing that she has found some other guy and trying to take her mind of of me.. i can say for myself that after that first week, i began feeling a lot better and less upset being without my love, but as soon as i imagined her too feeling well without me, my heart broke all over again.. i wrote a letter that i have yet to mail to her apologizing once again for my actions, and thanking her for being such a great friend/lover for the many years we knew eachother, and how much i miss her and wish i could have her back but 'understand' that she doesnt want to see me again... like a sweet fairwell letter.. but im having mixed fealings about it, dont want it to come across like m giving up on the relationship, but at the same time i want her to think that i think she wont be back and that im sadly moving on, hoping that maybe she returns to me... would any of you be interested in reading my letter and telling me what you think? if so just give me your email add and ill send it to you... thanks again guys -semaj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)