CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My wifes best friend has put the hard word on me! HELP

Happily_Married_Man Views: 17,129
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,821

Re: My wifes best friend has put the hard word on me! HELP

My wifes friend rang me this morning and asked me to pop round when I had a chance as she wanted to speak to me again. I told her that things were fine the way they were and that I didnt think there was anything more to speak about. She insisted there was and that I should come round to hear it. I knew what she was planning so I set it up that I had to get back to work and only had ten minutes to speak with her.
When I got there she was dressed up, make up and all. I told her straight there at the door that I knew what she was planning and that my answer was still no. I said I had only the small amount of time and after a quick chat in which she tried to make her point that it would be fine etc. and that she had intended just grabbing me and kissing me, I made my apologies and left.
Its just going to be funny next time the four of us are together and I noted what you said Zule, I will watch her behaviour to try to see what she is up to if anything any more.
Thanks for your advice everyone.. It really means alot to me to have that support. Cheers.
I certainly would never want to do any hurt my wife (or her husband) in any way, and even if I was attracted to this person, which Im not, I would not do anything to risk losing the most important thing in my life which is my family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.193 sec, (1)