CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Childish Girlfriend? Let her go?

EDS Views: 28,722
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,333

Re: Childish Girlfriend? Let her go?

My friend....after much consternation and effort on my part, she left me anyway. Obviously, that was going to happen because she was never happy. I tried to be the best man I could as you are doing, but nothing was going to make her happy. She had issues only she could resolve and nothing I did was going to change that. I ran myself ragged and learned my lessons. For the relationship to succeed, the both of you have to be able to discuss your wants/needs in a productive fashion and be relatively happy with and accepting of each other the majority of the time. She may have issues that preclude her from truly being happy from within, but those are issues she must ultimately deal with on her own. Alternatively, it may just be that you are not right for each other. In any event, she will make your life miserable if you let her. If you have tried to talk to her and nothing has changed, then you need to move on before she runs you ragged. Put another way, if she is not happy with you the way you are, then you are not the right one for her. Sorry I can't be more positive, but hopefully something I've written will help you. Here's another thought, if you had a strictly platonic friend of either sex who acted that way toward you, would you continue to spend time with him/her?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)