CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yoga and Scoliosis?

janaki Views: 4,787
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 590,113

Re: Yoga and Scoliosis?

Hi Kees,

Yes, yoga will help with scoliosis. I have scoliosis and have found and improvement from practicing forward bends (paschimothanasana in particular) and also from standing asanas. I generally hold the forward bends for a long time.

I do know however that some spinal curvature and especially an unevenness of the rib cage can be caused by the condition/congestion of the underlying internal organs. Andreas Moritz (who has a forum on this site) responded to a question recently by someone who had a similar unevenness of the rib cage. He said that they should begin paying attention to cleansing the organs (bowel, liver and kidneys) and that this would help. You may want to pose a question to him on his forum (with a little more detail) or to get his e-books The Key to Health and Rejuvenation and The Amazing Liver Cleanse (authorhouse.com). I have found these books to be a tremendous boon. I've been cleansing solidly for a year and a half now and have noticed infinite improvements to my health, my yoga and meditation practice, my mental state, flexibility etc. It's like I'm changing from the inside-out into a new being.

I hope this helps. Yes, yoga will help. Combined with cleansing and great things can happen.

Feel free to write back if you have any other questions.

om om,
janaki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)