CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Arthritis FWIW-

carolien Views: 2,056
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 58,657

Re: Arthritis FWIW-

Hi Achy mum,

How are things nowadays?
I have the same dilemma. I had a tooth filled, then while they did that it split in half. so then I "needed" a crown, and that didn't work either. So, then they said I needed a rootcanal. That was the final thing done to that tooth, and all of these procedures took place in about 2 years. very frustrating and it still hurts sometimes. About 6 months after all that happened I started getting stomach/digestion problems, and that was 2 years ago. I found out I had parasites and that those were the reason of all my discomfort; now I am trying to get rid of them and healing my body with liverflushes and such.
Now, I need to decide if I want that tooth pulled out. It worries me; what when it is pulled out. then I have a gaping hole in my mouth? It is not that visible, but still. Is that what the only choice is, if I believe it is indeed that tooth that is making/keeping me sick?

Thanks for any input.

CAroline

Austin, TX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)