CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites

Eureca Views: 2,677
Published: 22 y

Parasites

Hello,

For a month I took and did everything known to man to get rid of parasites to no avail. Finally, I gave up and have been taking nothing for at least a month. However, I have also been doing enemas every couple of days for the last two weeks to combat constipation.

Well, the day before yesterday, I decided to use very, very warm water for my enema. The water turned out to be almost uncomfortably hot and I could really feel the warmth as it went in. When I went to eliminate the water, to my surprise there were several things that looked like Ascaris worms only they were a much darker color. They were about 5 cm long. There was also attached to them some white fibrous material like they had been embedded somewhat.

The next day, yesterday, I decided to do the same thing and had the same result; there were two distinct worms that came out immediately.

I have several questions:

Do you think it was the heat of the water that killed them and caused them to be expelled or were they already dead? I should mention that the first day I kept trying to get more out with repeated intake of water and no more came. Yet the next day more worms came out and again, only with the first enema.

My second question is,

Am I doing any damage to my colon or intestines using the very warm water?

I tried to take the temp of the water but it was so warm my digital thermometer only gave an error message.

If it is safe to do this, I plan to keep doing it until no more worms pass. What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)