CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: when things go from bad to worse

Views: 1,747
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 581,056

Re: when things go from bad to worse

Dear Diamondshirt 34,

AMALGAM REMOVALS:
First, please prepare your body for the dental cleanup!
I always suggest people to take Charcoal and/or Lipoic acid also called Thioctic acid 3-4 weeks before Amalgam removals and root canals cleanups! Especially if you are feeling weak.

Another thing that I swear to concerning new fillings, is the wonderful CEREC-MACHINE, I hope that more dentists will learn how to use this tool in the future, it is an investment, more work (not easy to learn) and the dentist need a lisence to be able to run this; That`s the reason why this is not very common yet!

Is CEREC more common in the USA than in Europe? Could anyone please tell me?? Please tell me more about how your holistic dentist recommends to remove your fillings properly and safe?

The CEREC-Mashine forms the new filling from the scanning-picture and will make it suit PERFECTLY; this leaves no trouble after, and bacterial infections or other troubleful pains and returns to the dentist will be awoided!

Only one thing might be a problem during years that the glue used contains acrylic-acid, and I don`t think they have long enough Science to say what this can cause over time.

ALKALIZE
I just came over a new product that I really liked. Alka Life,
(Not bad at all) See www.alkalife.com....
2 drops in water 3 times a day, to alkalize your blood.

Something that most of us really need. All pain, stiffness and infection is always caused by too much ACID stored up in our body. This is mostly connected with wrong diet and lifestyle.
Check my "GOOD DIETARY HABITS" at Ask Lillian forum.

CANDIDA PROBLEMS/PROBIOTICS:
Read about the new FitLine Products; It will really give you
5 times better absorbtion and the friendly intestinal bacteria like acidophillus and lactobacillus will survive the stomach-acid and stay alive all the way through your intestines and digestive system!

This is a new Science that has a special group combination and the effects we have seen are just amazing. The most effective product that I have seen on the market. Bio Basic Plus is worth to try out, we have a lot of satisfied customers, and the company got awards for the best product last year.

The Science is long and great and based on ajur vedic principals, organic ingredients and quality-control. So, if you suffer Candida, Digestive problems or need a intestinal cleanse, don`t hesitate, start slowly and increase up to two spoons Bio-Basic every day.

A Home-made Yoghurt is recommended together with the basic, they also sell the culture and the mashine to make the yoghurt at the FitLine store. This product cleanses your intestinal tract during 2-3 months while you eat normally, but it is of course recommended to get started on a fasting programs, liver-cleanse and Dr Sculze`s formula intestinal cleanse, but FitLine could be a good start and and make it easier for you to get started on all your other health-clean-ups.

During fasting, slimming, cleansing; Your body would get all supplements needed during the day, without getting "exspensive urin" which is very common if you take capsules and pills;
Fluant supplements are the best!

See also FitLine forum for further information, or go to CureZone home, find PM-International web-store at the end of Articles.

There is such a lot of good home-remedies, I suggest you to continue to read CureZone and really try out the recommendations. We always learn something from eachother.

Best regards from Lillian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)