CureZone   Log On   Join
when things go from bad to worse

Views: 1,322
Published: 21 y

when things go from bad to worse

hi its kat back again!
I've been having some quite worrying symptoms the past few days, Been having a large amount of nose bleeds and coughing up quite a lot of blood, not nice. Also about an hour after every meal i am rushing to the toilet and sicking up a thick white gunge ( candida maybe??) complete with blood clots?? the confusion and memory problems seem to be getting worse, but strangely enough i dont seem as depressed as i did a week ago. I am wondering whether or not i should visit the doctor? i have been doing the hot showers daily and my fever went after two days! I was amazed. I have an appointment next week to see a holistic dentist to discuss the removal of my Amalgams and my root canal tooth. Am quite excited about the journey I am embarking on to completely cleanse my body. I have decided to take a break after finishing my A-level exams, A year which i will dedicate to retrieving my health. I think that should be enough time. Well hope everyone is taking care of themselves, you'll probably hear from me again soon! (tonsillitus still hasnt gone, anyone got any ideas??) :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)