CureZone   Log On   Join
I had Bell's palsy last december

Piedro Views: 8,281
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 580,208

I had Bell's palsy last december

I had bell's palsy last december. I did the usual treatmeant that doctors recomend whitout success. (Prednizone and an antiviral)
What did help me to getm back to normal was electrostimulation. A dentist, who is my friend gave the electrostimulation for 5 days while I was in Mexico. He recomended to continue this treatment but I explain to him that my doctor is very closed mind, I was not sure if my kiropracter would do this for me, I was very sure that insurance would not cover acupunture. He suggest me to buy a machine like the one he used for the treatment. I bought this machine and continue the treatment. However, I was not sure about safe of this machine, latter the kiropracter told me that there is nothing to worried about. This machine is very safe and will not do harm the body. The dentist told me that it is not indicated if you have a bypass(I believe). The machine I bought is a Pointer Plus, it uses a special 9 volts battery (not the comercial one).It works better if you wet your hand and your face.
This treatment worked for me. I do not know if would work for your son.
After bought the machine in Mexico I check the Internet for prices in U S and goes around $150.00 dollars.
The treatment consist on holding in one hand an aluminum piece while pushing a round small point hard on some points in the face, around the eye, for 15 seconds each point. Each treatment I got, it was around 20 minutes twice a day.
I hope this help.
Salud
Piedro

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)