CureZone   Log On   Join
INFORMATION FROM COMPANY ON THREELAC!!!!

Raider Views: 4,393
Published: 21 years ago

INFORMATION FROM COMPANY ON THREELAC!!!!

Hello,

Okay I probably forgot to ask some questions and I am no scientist so sometimes it hard or me to comprehend what all is being said I was trying to jot it down as fast I as I could and hope I can read my own writing. LOL

First off PLEASE if anyone wants to call Global health Trax and ask for Elizabeth or I think its number 2 on the phone she is the product information person. She will be glad to help you if you get her voice mail leave a message and she will call you back on their dime. 1-760-542-3000 Call her and ask away if you like!!!! Her e-mail address is:
elizabeth@globalhealthtrax.com

Okay boy lets see where to start!!

There are the 3 strains of live lactic acid bacteria in the Threelac.
They are the benign probiotic strains NOT the toxic strains. They are actually normally in VERY small amounts in our intestines to begin with They are apart of our over all general flora.

These 3 strains target elimination of candida ALBICANS the most problematic strain. The one that causes the most problems for most people.

They know that it actually ingests the candida or gobbles it up disarms it whatever you would like to call it.
They are finding the people with the strain that is candida albicans the threelac is working very well and bringing under control their candida overgrowth. Some people have had no success with the product.

This summer there are going to be some field studies and a naturopath and a medical Dr will be conducting them.

In past field studies there were people who c-incidentally got rid of ringworm.

I am excited to see after this next study to see what parasites it gets rid of too.

The product formulator at GHT is working on another product to go along with Threelac that should help people with entreuched candidiasis.

She said some ask WHY is yeast powder in the product she says that is because these live bacteria thrive and live on this yeast and the small amount of brewers yeast that is in this product is for the bacteria to live on to get through the stomach alive! The castor oil is the binding agent.

She says if someone is allergic or sensitive to the citric acid in a lemon they may not be able to tolorate Threelac.

A Colon Cleanse can be done when taking Threelac, but you may lose some of the effect of Threelac.

She also says you do not have to wait to take the probiotic acidophilus until after you are done to make sure they take a probiotic but if you are just starting or are on Threelac now yes by all means start your probiotic now its all part of your defense system and that is good.

She said she has just finished reading a book last weekend by David Webster who wrote "Acidopilus and Colon Health." ($5.95) He says the most effective way to eliminate bad bacteria is to reimplant the colon with acidophilus after the colonics.

So anyway I will be looking forward to hearing from you all soon!!
Blessing, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (2)