CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why do I have to give up sugary foods?

Lapis Views: 1,580
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 576,850

Re: why do I have to give up sugary foods?

The candida is killed slower by the herbal remedies than they are fueled by sugar. You can never get rid of candida completly, nor would you want to because it has its place in the gut flora, albeit a small place. Then you must consider biological terrain which, when off, allows candida to proliferate. Depending on the individual, different things must be dealt with in order for the gut to normalize. It's not just a Sugar issue. Heavy metals, chemicals, food sensitivities , medications, stress, acid/alkiline balance and other parasites all play a major role on whether a person makes a good host for candida overgrowth. So many imbalances may need to be fixed before the dysbiosis (abnormal gut flora) is brought under control.

Remember also that it is only in recent history that Sugar has dominated our culture. I think the important thing to remember is it's not a normal, healthy practice to eat processed foods and Sugar in the first place. Over consumption of sugar(white flour and dairy)not only feeds candida but also contributes to a plethora of illnesses from autoimmune dysfunctions (diabetes,lupus, arthritis, etc), to heart disease and cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)