CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Got Ghatti?

pilotlight Views: 3,004
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 574,578

Re: Got Ghatti?

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded. I hope that this further inspires people to seek out the ingredients and make the product themselves. It has been very beneficial to me, my family, and even some friends who now make their own. I want to particularly thank Duane who inspired me to begin making it on my own.

I know that I have caused a little contraversy by making this post regarding the excess ghatti and tragacanth and I apologize if I broke the rules. Having said that, however, I fail to understand why telling people that I have excess supplies that I am willing to part with, and to e-mail me if they are interested, is a problem. Everyone knows that M****tech sells their product. If I ever buy in bulk again (hopefully not for a long time)I guess I could post a message on this forum as follows:

"Psst, there's somebody that is looking to get rid of some gum ghatti on the marketing forum, you might want to check it out."

But this seems to just add another step. In any event, I again apologize if I broke any rules.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)